My Favorite Design Resources (Free + Paid)
Because, who doesn't love free?
When I first started designing graphics for my church, my budget came in at a whopping $0. With that starting point, I learned to become good at hunting down great, FREE resources.
The amount of content that is free for general use has grown exponentially in the last few years. Here are some of my favorite FREE resources to help you in your church media endeavors (plus some great, affordable options if you do have a media budget):
General Free Sites
- Creative Market Weekly Freebies
- Seeds from Church on the Move
- The Stocks (some listings on this site are for paid websites)
Free Photo Sites
Awesome Paid Resources
- ChurchMediaClub.com (JPGs and Photoshop files of sermon graphics, social media, events, and more. Only $15/month.)
- SundaySocial.tv (Social media graphics & templates starting at $9/month)
- elements.envato.com (Unlimited access to fonts, photos, templates, background, textures, and so much more! All for $29/month.)